Welcome to Fresh & Natural
Who We Are
Since 1993, Fresh & Natural Food Service Group – a minority, woman owned company – has provided an enjoyable food service experience, focusing on fresh and tasty foods at great prices with a conscious effort towards nutrition, environmental awareness, and the utmost in service and care for our customers.
We are a food service management company who constantly refines our product in order to provide our customers with the best food and service possible. Our management provides personal attention to ensure complete customer satisfaction. Our personnel base of experienced, well trained food service professionals has experience in a wide range of food operations and follows the highest standards of service, sanitation and quality control. Our practice of hiring employees and purchasing products from the local community, as well as following green conservation guidelines reduces our impact on the environment. Most of all, our menus offer the best tasting food at great prices.
Fresh & Natural Food Service Group constantly strives to ensure the tastiest food, best quality and highest standards to provide our customers with a food experience beyond the norm. We invite you to experience all that we have to offer.
What We Do
- Service: Food Service operations focused on value, health, nutrition and environmental conservation
- Commitment: Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed – No Questions Asked
- Customer Service: Open door policy with rapid response to any Questions and concerns
- Management Philosophy: Hands on Management Team ensuring personal attention, quality services, and 24/7 availability
- Product: Gourmet, innovative Menu selections prepared with fresh, local, quality ingredients
- Personal Service: Complete Catering Services for any occasion and budget
- Message: Innovative, fun Marketing and Promotional Programs
- Partnership: Partner with the customer community for fundraising and advertising
- Oversight: Continuous Management and Employee Training with emphasis on food safety, sanitation, quality and customer service
- Responsibility: Compliance with all rules and regulations governing food safety, insurance, permits and licenses, and labor
- Transition: Rapid setup capabilities, including facility and equipment upgrades, to meet customer specifications and need